- Sector: Transport, Logistics and Distribution
- Location: Livingston
- From £25,974 per annum GBP 25974
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 6944
Night shift Mechanic
£25,974 per annum
One of Britain's largest bus operators, we help around 1.6 million passengers get about their local communities every day. Putting safety first and our customers at the heart of everything we do, we provide reliable, comfortable and punctual services that offer good value for money. We're also proud to be part of the FirstGroup family that carries 2.5 billion passengers a year all around the world in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Mexico.
First Scotland East currently has an opportunity for a Night shift Mechanic to join the team based at our Livingston depot.
Applicants for this position should:
- have served a recognised apprenticeship
- have experience of working in the bus industry or on commercial vehicles
- be prepared to work shifts (5 days over 7)
- have a clean car licence
Once you've completed your probation period, you'll enjoy fantastic benefits:
- Free travel - On our buses
- First Xclusives - Discounts on First UK rail and bus and over 3,000 offers on goods and services for you, your family and friends
- Share in our success – Buy discounted shares in First
- Pension – You'll automatically join our scheme and start building a pension pot
- Free life assurance – For all members of our pension scheme.
Please apply directly at https://uk.firstgroupcareers.com.