Sodexo Energy & Resources is currently recruiting a Handyman/Office steward to join the team at one of our client sites in the centre of Aberdeen. The successful candidate will have strong experience in a similar position and will have experience in working in a team.
- Electrical equipment inventory up keep, and the routine inspection and serviceability of all equipment under sphere of operation, reporting any deficiencies
- COSHH inventory and safety data sheets upkeep reporting any deficiencies, as appropriate within sphere of responsibility
- Raising and completing client job cards, as necessary
- Participate in and support Office Manager with refurbishments, projects and work with the landlord maintenance team as required
- Undertake all planned maintenance routines for all safety equipment immediately reporting any deviations, producing recommendations or take corrective action within agreed parameters
- By utilizing resources available work as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure the service is provided to the agreed standards detailed in the service level agreement
- Participate in the periodical general inspections and contribute to the process of identifying and implementing improvements
- Ensure complete understanding of and full compliance with all requirements relating to:
- Encouraging feedback from all customers
- Suggesting improvement where possible
- Participate in remedial action or improvement opportunities
- Responsible for all identified general maintenance and repairs within the office environment
- Embrace client and Sodexo values and culture by:
- Attending from time to time training modules as deemed necessary
- Fully supporting and participating in safety initiatives.
- Identifying personal training needs. Taking personal responsibility for closing identified development gaps and future requirements
- Ad-hoc tasks will include maintaining kitchen areas and daily deliveries of milk and fruit, collection of waste, tidying areas and replenishing stock as well as assisting with third party deliveries.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum three years’ experience in a handyman or similar craft related position, preferably in an office environment
- Communication and customer service skills.
- Person in Charge of Work Site (PICWS)
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of using software such as SAP FICO, SAP HR and eProphit is desirable.
Highly competitive salary + benefits
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.