Due to continued growth of our business, Sodexo Energy & Resources has an exciting opportunity for 2 Heli-Admin/Stewards to join our team.
As an integral member of the team, you must contribute to the provision of quality catering and heli-admin service adhering to health and safety guidelines and working regulations at all times.
- By utilizing resources available, work as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure the service is provided to the agreed standards
- Maintain accommodation areas in a clean and sanitary condition at all times
- Cleaning, buffering, hoovering, sweeping and washing floors, walls and ceilings to be carried out in accordance with company procedures and safe systems of work to the contract specified standard, and recorded in the cleaning schedules
- Ensure all laundry is done to clients satisfaction and contract specification
- Ensure chemical store is kept clean and tidy
- Accompany supervisor on daily and weekly inspections of areas of your responsibility
- Maintain cleanliness of all catering equipment
- Ensure kitchen and all its equipment are maintained in a clean and hygienic manner
- Ensure mess is kept clean at all times
- Assist in the preparation and serving of meals
- Ensure adequate supplies of cutlery and crockery are available throughout service times
- Ensure adequate supplies of galley equipment are available to chefs
- Manage the pot wash area
- Assist in unloading containers
- Ensure deep cleaning programme is in place and adhere to it
- Notify line supervisor of any defects or maintenance requirements within areas of responsibility
- Ensure all duties and responsibilities are undertaken in full compliance of the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Report all accidents and injuries
- Report any incident of fire, loss, damage, unfit food, and other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate
- Embrace industry training and development and culture by
- Attending Client and Company training courses as deemed necessary
- Fully support and participate in all Client and Company safety initiatives
- All training initiatives which are identified are delivered to maintain the existing safe working practices and environment
- Waste segregation in accommodation areas
- Manage reception service; allocation of accommodation, muster stations and lifeboat allocation
- Operation of personnel movements programmes to include checking of daily flights, arranging crew changes to flights
- Ensure movements programme is accurate and up to date
- Carry out all logistic requirements in accordance with clients procedures
- Maintain all log books and paperwork
- Carry out additional duties and any other tasks within your competency, such as the unloading of containers, which form part of the company service to the customer, as requested by the manager
The Ideal Candidate
- BOSIET or FOET certificate
- CA-EBS certificate
- MIST certificate
- OGUK offshore medical
- GMDSS certificate
- CAA certificate
- MET Observation certificate
- Dangerous Goods Awareness certificate
- VantagePOB Administration certificate
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Knowledge of heli-admin systems
- Health & hygiene certificate
- Food safety certificate
COTA Grade Cday rateplus benefits including pension, reward schemes and training/development opportunities.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
About the Company
Sodexos Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 1,400 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
We deliver more than 100 services to clients, including design, construction and administration, light and technical maintenance, security, waste management, food services, sport and cultural activities, wellness and motivational programs and more.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
All onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.