We're looking for a Production Management Specialist to join us in Edinburgh
- You'll be developing and leading the Middleware Certificates Centre of Excellence Team in Mainframe, Middleware & Operations
- It's an opportunity to take on a strategic senior role where you'll cover digital certificates across the bank
What you'll do
You'll be a technical leader for all digital certification in middleware, and be looking after a small team based in India. You'll ensure the provision of effective technical support for Middleware Digital Certificates, work with all middleware teams to ensure successful introduction of all certificate change owned by the middleware team, making sure the risk and potential impact is fully understood.
- Make sure all certificate use and services are documented, current and supported
- Represent middleware at the relevant change boards
- Manage in-bound work requests and ensure efficient prioritisation and scheduling of work against agreed schedules for the certificates
- Make sure middleware assets are protected using digital certificates
- Influence the strategy related to digital certificate use and renewal in the middleware space
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of SSL and TLS, and of Unix and Windows.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Detailed knowledge of Websphere Application Server, Websphere MQ, IIS or Datapower
- A good understanding of Z/OS, RACF and CNF mapping
- Experience creating Keystores including jks, p12, ewallet and PEM
- Experience using a variety of SSL command line tools including ikeyman, keytool, orapki and openssl
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.