- Sector: HR, Training and Recruitment
- Specialism: Assistant and Administration
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 266332
Becoming an HR Team Leader with HR Solutions:
We are currently seeking a pro-active and agile Team Leader to manage and develop a team of HR Administrators who sit within a shared service centre environment.
Working as a key member of the operations team, the Team Leader is responsible for ensuring their team achieve the quality of output and service expected by our valued blue-chip financial services client.
While this role sits within an HR shared service centre environment, you do not have to have previous experience within HR in order to be considered for this role. More importantly, we are looking for solid Team Leaders who have experience managing a particular business function, able to engage, motivate and support their team to achieve KPS and SLAs while also pushing for continual improvement and providing daily professional support and interaction with the client.
An understanding of the HR onboarding journey would be advantageous as onboarding related administration is a big part of what the administration teams do. Ideal applicants will be tenacious with the ability to adapt to change quickly.
Experience within an outsourced or fast paced environment is desirable.
What you will do:
- Assign work to team members, monitor and supervise the day-to-day delivery and quality standards of the work
- Meet with team members individually on a monthly basis to review performance, provide constructive feedback and identify and agree on future objectives, assessing against the competency framework
- Monitor team performance against expectations and Service Level Agreements - reporting any potential variances in expected team performance to the Operations Manager
- Produce monthly statistical MI data and comparison against SLA to identify and report on any variances
- Ensure regular scheduled communication with client to facilitate feedback, knowledge share and effectively manage client expectation
- Ensure team compliance to Capita and client service standards, Code of Conduct, Information Security Policies and Procedures, and Client Confidentiality
Your experience will include:
- Proven track record in managing a client account and leading a team to provide a superior level of professional customer service
- Previous experience in a Supervisory position where responsibilities included operational and people management of a team
- Experience in monitoring, collating and preparing MI data and analysis against Service Level Agreements
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant employment legislation and experience applying it practically in the workplace
- Ability to communicate effectively with clear and concise language verbally and with written correspondence
- Demonstrated ability and intermediate knowledge of various computer programmes including Word, Excel and Outlook and experience using HR information management systems
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27 with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.