- Sector: Transport, Logistics and Distribution
- Location: Balfron
- From £16,716 per annum GBP 16716
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 6952
Location: Balfron, Scotland East.
One of Britain's largest bus operators, we help around 1.6 million passengers get about their local communities every day. Putting safety first and our customers at the heart of everything we do, we provide reliable, comfortable and punctual services that offer good value for money. We're also proud to be part of the FirstGroup family that carries 2.5 billion passengers a year all around the world in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Mexico.
Are you enthusiastic, with a keen eye for safety? We're looking for somebody who is flexible in their approach, with an ability to work efficiently and to a high standard. To carry out the fuelling and the exterior bus wash cycle for the fleet.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that quality and cleanliness is maintained, through carrying out fuelling and the exterior bus wash cycle for the fleet.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- To ensure the fleet is fuelled to meet service requirements.
- To ensure the fleet is processed through the bus wash as per our standards.
- To maintain the appearance of vehicles
Technical Knowledge and Training
- Must be in a possession of a full car licence.
Once you've completed your probation period, you'll enjoy fantastic benefits:
- Free travel - On our buses
- First Xclusives - Discounts on First UK rail and bus and over 3,000 offers on goods and services for you, your family and friends
- Share in our success – Buy discounted shares in First
- Pension – You'll automatically join our scheme and start building a pension pot
- Free life assurance – For all members of our pension scheme.
Interested? Apply now via .