- Sector: Emergency, Military and Security
- Location: Glenrothes
- From £10.90 per hour GBP 11
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 6396
Field Monitoring Officer
Part Time - 20 hours per week
£10.90 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a home based Field Monitoring Officer based in Fife to join an expanding company. You are required to have your own vehicle. You will be expected to attend any training courses provided by the company.
As the Field Monitoring Officer your duties will be to:
- Be responsible for the installation, monitoring and decommissioning of curfew orders in accordance with Company Procedures and terms of the contract.
- Support and advise subjects during the duration of their curfew.
- Report incidents / breaches to the appropriate agencies.
- Process incidents / violations within agreed key performance indicators.
- Escalate reportable incidents to the Monitoring Centre and as per agreed procedures.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers through the application of the principles of pro-social modelling.
- Maintain, uphold and demonstrate values and protect the company brand.
- Document all contact with our customers both internal and external.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.