- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/26711/34396
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your culinary career in a vibrant educational enviroment. We are currently looking to recruit a talented Chef to join our busy team, producing daily fresh food from scratch for a leading Scottish Independent School situated in 153 acres of picturesque, rural Perthshire.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused Chef to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- The preparation and presentation of fresh food from scratch, ensuring the highest quality at all times
- Ensure work spaces are clean and adhere to health and safety regulations
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals and breaks at the required time, being provided to the standard of the food service offer(s) and laid down in the Service Level Agreement and to the Client’s satisfaction
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example nut, dairy or wheat allergies
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the service for all Hospitality related activities, production service & clear down
- To attend meetings and training courses as required
- Work as a team to promote harmonious working relationships with the Sodexo team
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to verbally communicate effectively with customers, clients and staff
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Literate and Numerate
- 706/2 OR NVQ2 Chef qualification, or equivalent
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.