- Contact: Rebecca McRitchie
- Reference: Rental Property Management
West Property are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious member to oversee management of our rapidly expanding property portfolio in Fort William. Supported by the Lettings Manager, the successful candidate will work in the Lochaber area to provide excellent property management services to our landlords, ensuring their properties are maintained to the highest standards.
This exciting and varied role requires the applicant to be proficient in use of IT, especially Microsoft software. The role requires great organisational skills and good initiative. The successful applicant will be working with a team in Lochaber in-house, digitally across the West coast of Scotland but also willl need to feel comfortable working independently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Lochaber residential property portfolio
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs and liaising with local contractors
- Arranging safety certificate renewals
- Creation of Private Residential Tenancy agreements + Inventory reports
- Deposit handling and end of tenancy management
- Organising inspections and viewings
- Communicating with Tenants and Landlords
- Creating property brochures for advertising
We are a friendly and hardworking team and pride ourselves on providing an excellent client experience, so a helpful and approachable manner is vital. Fantastic people skills are a must, in addition to a polite telephone manner and written communication skills. Job specific software + procedure training will be provided.
So, do you have the following….
- Property knowledge and experience in estate agency & lettings (preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Full drivers licence
- Good organisation skills
- Local knowledge
- Well-developed IT skills
- Ability to work well in our friendly team
Position: Part time position with potential to full time
Hours: 22.5hrs/wk in office. Flexible working hours possible for the right candidate.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Please email a covering letter outlining the following.
- Detail your current situation? Experience in the property sector? Experience or skills to make you suited for this role? Why you want to apply to work for West Property?
Please send your covering letter along with your CV to our Lettings Manager Rebecca McRitchie. **CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 1st September 2019**
If you want to work for a growing, energetic and dynamic business which prides itself on excellent customer service? Become part of the West Property Team and apply today!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.