- Contact: Nikki Stafford
- Reference: MKT01
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our rapidly expanding Marketing team at Nevis Range!
You will be supported by a friendly team in the Marketing department who are enthusiastic about what they do and would like someone with the same ethos to join the team.
Your main responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to:
• Database maintenance - data cleansing etc
• Prospecting - looking for business that fits in with their current prospective markets and collecting relevant data
• New prospect setup on database
• Conducting market segmentation as directed
• Analysing data relating to trends, product performance, customer, sector, web, social media, promotion results, report findings etc.
• Writing regular blogs, social media posts and maintaining the company’s profile on social media within the relevant markets
• Market and product research
• Provide written briefs for company projects
• Manage deadlines for artwork
• Organise quotations for print runs
• Organise and maintain any relevant administration
• Provide office support where necessary
• Collect, analyse and report on data to support business requirements, undertaking research into markets, products and customers
Experience - Required:
• Knowledge of the digital world, 'digitally savvy'
• Competent on Microsoft Excel and various other packages/systems
• Happy to contact and chase suppliers regarding the product range via e-mail/telephone, hence good telephone manner is required
• Good attention to detail, being able to spot issues and act upon them
• Thorough and being able to respond with urgency to outlined tasks
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like you don’t hesitate get in touch with us today!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.