- Contact: Kathryn McLaughlin
- Reference: CF
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, competent full-time construction foreman to join our existing team, working on a variety of projects. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
Your leadership skills and your extensive experience will have earned you the ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions. You must be well-organised and favor safety rational as a priority.
· Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
· Allocate general and daily responsibilities
· Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
· Ability to coordinate work under pressure to changing deadlines and priorities
· Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
· Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
· Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
· Assist with the monitoring of expenditure, ensuring it remains within budget
· Resolve problems when they arise
· Be positive & constructive
· Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
• Trade qualified with proven experience as construction foreman- likely to have been gained in SME environment
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and Health & Safety guidelines
• Ability to read drawings and plans
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Good physical condition and stamina
Experience & Qualifications:
• SMSTS or similar Health & Safety training
• You will have over 5 years’ experience as a tradesman
• Over 1 year as a site foreman or supervisor
• Full UK driving licence
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.