- Sector: Retail
- Specialism: Area and Regional Management, Operations Management, Store Management
- Location: PH36 4JL
- £10 to £16 per hour GBP 10
- Hours: Part Time Permanent
- Contact: Jemma Claire
- Reference: Navi Manager May 2018
Na'vi Organics are delighted to announce the opening of a Senior Managerial Position within our busy team. The successful applicant will work closely with the Directors to execute the operational running of the online business and small retail store, and be responsible for managing stock inventory, packing and processing orders and delivering exceptional customer service.
You will ensure the efficiency of the whole team and our ability to meet the growing demand from our national and international customers.
Applicants should have a genuine interest in our products and values as a company. You will be part of a small, hard-working & creative team. Your role within the company will be vital to our continued growth, so you will need to have a passion for working with us to provide a coherent experience for your fellow team-members and customers.
You will have a keen understanding of retail and branding, and ensure that all orders packed and processed reflect and enhance our brand's ethos, values, creativity and appreciation for our customers.
Pay is determined by your experience and open to review going forwards.
In the covering letter with your application please let us know what about this job interests you.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Directors to ensure the smooth daily running of the business
- Work as part of the team to replenish inventory, along with the preparation and fulfillment of our retail and trade customer orders
- Play a key role in representing our brand and managing the fulfillment of all orders
- Take an active role in refining and enhancing the customers' experience
- Demonstrate high levels of efficiency, accuracy and motivate others to do the same
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and commercial understanding, in-particular with regards to an internet based business
- Maintain awareness of new trends and how these may be appropriately applied to our brand
- Weekly reporting to the Directors, with responsive implementation of any changes
- The ability to organise yourself and other staff members to meet deadlines
- 4 days a week required / 5 days + overtime possible
Key Skills Required:
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail for pristine brand presentation
- Accurate record keeping skills
- Highly organised and self motivated
- The ability to monitor trends in sales and forward plan accordingly
- Good working knowledge of IT and computer skills
- Motivating and creating an enjoyable and efficient working environment
- Work closely with directors to discuss, refine and implement change to maximise operational efficiency
- A willingness to work hard to meet deadlines
- A helpful, organised, 'can-do' attitude
- Previous experience of inventory management
- Creative and confident to use own initiative to overcome any challenges
- An understanding and appreciation of internet-based marketing, and what it means to be an online store
In return we offer:
- A rewarding salary with potential for continued growth
- Generous staff discount
- An enjoyable and creative working environment
- Access to company pension scheme
- Additional paid holiday after 3 years
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.