- Sector: Admin, Secretarial and PA
- Specialism: Office Manager
- Location: Fort William
- From £17,000 per annum, Dependent on experience
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Lochaber Geopark
- Reference: LG-VC-CO-CORD
The role is to manage and support activities in these visitor centres including:
- Facilities management of Visitor Centre and Darwin’s Rest
- Management of retail activities (VC, DR and online shop)
- Financial management of Lochaber Geopark revenue streams and expenditure
- Support Lochaber Geopark fund raising activities
- Retail activities including procurement, branding and presentation of both VC and DR
- Liaison with local and other retail opportunities (craft & other suppliers).
- Collaboration with volunteer, manage volunteer rotas and recruitment.
- Social Media and Marketing support for Lochaber Geopark
- Website maintenance and development
- Man Fort William Vistor Centre when no volunteers are available
- General support to Lochaber Geopark as required
Hours: 35 hours per week, including weekends as and when required.
Flexible working can be considered.
Deadline: Sunday 1st July 2018 at midnight.
Responsible to: Board of Directors
- Business acumen
- innovative and energetic
- with ability to use MS Office suite of products
- strong interpersonal skills
- ability to work in changing environment
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.