- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: GB-035425
The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you'll need to be able to work weekdays or weekends. You'll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers. We'll train you to be multi-skilled in the many different areas of the store and show you what it takes to keep a store running smoothly - and once you're up to speed you'll be a vital part of ensuring every shift runs like clockwork.Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to complete an online exercise, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of our team. Should you be successful at this stage you will then be invited for a face to face interview. We look forward to receiving your application.
What will you do?
- Delivery arrived? You'll start unpacking the stock.
- Queue at the tills? You'll jump on a spare one to help.
- Notice a spillage? You'll get the mop.
- Customer can't find the apples? You'll leave what you're doing to show them the way.
- Bakery items popular today? You'll get some more cooking in the oven.
- Fruit and vegetables looking fresh? You'll carry out regular quality checks
What will you need?
- Some knowledge or experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
- The ability to react positively to changing priorities
- The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
What do we offer?