- Contact: Dominic Duffy
- Reference: Senior Care
- To take responsibility for ensuring that the day to day implementation of care carried out by Care Assistants, Domestic and Kitchen Staff meets the necessary standards set out by the Society and regulatory bodies.
- In the absence of Deputy Managers and Manager, to take responsibility for decisions that are made in the best interests of residents/respite clients/tenants/day care clients and lunch club members and their care.
- In the absence of Deputy Managers and Manager, to participate in the management of the staffing rotas, ensuring appropriate cover is in place.
- To participate in the staffing rotas, including evenings and weekends as necessary for the efficient provision of care for all residents/tenants/respite clients/day care clients and lunch club clients.
- To work as part of a team maintaining professional standards of care in accordance with the policies and procedures laid down by Abbeyfield Ballachulish Society.
- To promote independence, individual potential, dignity and interests of the tenants/residents/day care clients/respite clients/lunch club clients at all times.
- To ensure that residents/respite clients/day care clients/lunch club clients and tenants’ choices are reflected in all care practices.
- To prevent and report inappropriate treatment, abusive or harmful behaviour to any resident/respite client/day care client/lunch club clients or tenant, ensuring their safety and welfare at all times.
- To be familiar with and to appropriately work within the Society’s operational policies, procedures, guiding principles and philosophy of care.
Good General Health
Experience working witht the client group
Level 3 SVQ desirable
Good organisational skills
£8.75 to £8.95 per hour, Ballachulish