- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Investment Management
- Location: Edinburgh
- £33,448 to £47,220 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 75343
Join us in Edinburgh as a Production Management Specialist
- This role offers the opportunity to support the bank's award winning mobile application and get involved in live service support on important customer channels
- You'll enjoy a collaborative team environment and you'll be dealing with, and responding to service incidents and route cause investigation and resolution
What you'll do
Working on our award winning app, you'll provides technical expertise in support of IT systems, recognised as subject matter expert. You'll handle a wide range of queries and you'll provide solutions for application management to ensure availability for business use.
- Drive the continuous improvement of existing processes and procedures
- Collaborate with and influence colleagues and stakeholders across the bank and third party suppliers regarding the platform, ensuring the timely delivery of solutions which support the business
- Provide specialist support during new releases into the production environment
- Act as a central point of customer contact and third level support, providing specialist knowledge to the incident management and request fulfilment processes
- Undertake the on-going evaluation and analysis of current capacity to provide required performance, liaising with other technology representatives to optimise value to the business
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a comprehensive understanding of web and mobile app technologies, ideally with and awareness of F5, Oracle, Glassfish, C sharp, .net, Datapower, MQ, and Cloud based technologies.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and understanding of an end-to-end service
- A keen eye for detail
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary of between £33,448 and £47,220 plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.