- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 271536
Becoming a Team Manager within Remediation Services
We are looking for a Team Manager to join us on a Fixed Term Contract basis up until the 28th February 2019. In this role you will lead a team of up to 12 colleagues and to ensure client delivery requirements are achieved through effective support, supervision and development of the team. The role will also include oversight and input to daily workload.
What you will do:
- Ensure compliance with company requirements E.g. Health & Safety, provision of MI, Risk and Business Assurance information etc.
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements to build and maintain an excellent reputation for the Company
- Provide ongoing monitoring and constructive feedback to team members
- Providing learning opportunities that maximise the quality of work, optimise business/ process knowledge and build colleague capability
- Develop team members through delegation and coaching, based on their level of skills, knowledge and potential / aspiration to progress
- Maintain accurate and complete records relating to training, performance, competence and personal development plans for all team members (including individual HR files, T&C and any additional requirements in line with the client / contract specification)
Your experience will include:
- Previous experience of being a focal point for a team either within a technical or team leader capacity including the capability to plan and control activity and performance in relation to productivity, quality and other key requirements
- Able to organise and manage personal and team workload to meet stretching targets and deadlines
- Able to demonstrate numeracy and the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office
- Able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
- Demonstrates a high level of detail in relation to producing or reviewing written / numerical information and effective task completion
- Able to evidence ability to be a hands on individual and able to coach individuals to perform at required level
About Capita Remediation Services
We are Capita Remediation Services, a leading partner in the UK's financial remediation market, drawing on 20 years of experience in the regulatory review space. We've worked with multiple clients in the financial services sector, supporting on every major regulatory review since 1998 to help them address essential remediation activities. By joining our dedicated team, you'll be helping make this journey as smooth and efficient as possible for both client and customer.
This role is offered on Capita Remediation Services standard terms and conditions of employment, if you have any questions about this please contact Jobs.CRS@capita.co.uk
Looking to go further? Let your line manager know and click apply now to a short application and send us your CV. Any questions before taking the next step? You can contact James.Wright2@capita.co.uk for support.
| Look Closer. Go Further. |