- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: G4S/CD/6156
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain's top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As our professional and forward thinking Section Manager you'll have ample opportunity to manage staff and maintain the highest level of customer care. You will take on a role critical to our business, staff, customers, assets and reputation.
G4S Cash Solutions is the UK's leading provider of integrated cash handling services, transporting, storing and processing cash for a wide range of customers. To meet the challenges ahead, it's essential that we're supported by people who share our values - including our commitment to delivering the right solution through our expertise. That's where you come in.
Reporting to Branch General Manager you will:
- Manage the resources and work processes cost effectively and efficiently to ensure that the contractual obligations to the customer are achieved
- Ensure that Absence Management processes are implemented, i.e. return to Work Interviews, deal with disciplinary matters up to and including First Warning Letters. Deals with TU Representative on day-to-day issues.
- Brief workforce on operational and company matters at least once a month. Ensure that regular 1:1 and Training Reviews are completed. Ensure day-to-day contact (i.e. face-to-face or telephone) with customers and staff.
- Provide operational weekend cover as per the Duty Roster.
- Any other duties, as directed by Line Manager, within level of competence.
- Ensure all team members are adequately trained for their job. Ensure all progress interviews and TDRs are completed as necessary. Ensure identified training needs (contingency/refresher) are satisfied.
- Manage the completion of accident forms. Ensure that Absence Management processes are implemented, i.e. return to Work Interviews, Deal with disciplinary matters up to and including First Warning Letters. Deals with TU Representative on day-to-day issues.
- Ensure customer briefings and site surveys are completed as necessary. Advise customers and Customer Support of late running trips. Manage staff to maintain the highest level of customer care.
- Maintain complaint procedure (ISO9002). Maintain service times within agreed contracted hours. Monitor service levels and take corrective action where necessary, including liaison with customers.
- Ensures all customer/machine keys are managed effectively. This includes a regular documented audit of all keys.
- Contribute to completion of branch budget and targeted Key Performance Indicators (K.P.I.). Monitor performance and expenditure against budget and K.P.I. Seek continuous improvements to operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain the VIPER system to the require standard ensuring all information is updated as and when required. Use VIPER to undertake re-planning and trip amendments, inform crews and relevant departments about changes.
- Ensure that all relevant legislative and Company procedures and standards (Health and Safety, Security, ISO9002, Personnel, Finance, Transport) are adhered to. Is aware of, and works within authority limits. Where necessary will make regular checks on Branch, vehicles and customers premises to maintain standards. Initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure timely and accurate rostering of crews which allows all resources to be managed cost effectively. Ensure crews hours linking into Autopay are accurate and authorised at the end of each working duty.
- Ensure that all operational crews are debriefed daily. All missed services to be investigated and reported accurately. All other trip issues to be recorded, investigated and actioned where appropriate. Ensures CSF11 procedure is completed in full including reference information
- Carry out unseen inspections as required.
This role profile will be subject to change in accordance with departmental developments and the job holder's expertise.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.