Customer Service Agents- Part-time, Online Sector, Edinburgh
For our Contact Centre in Edinburgh, we are looking for Part time Customer Service Agents 16-20 hours per week.
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organisation with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. It’s all about the customer, right! Today Customer Service has around 2,300 employees globally and has established 9 Customer Contact Centres around the world, so far.
Are you looking for a new job including fashion, fun and action, that fits around your study commitments, in a successful fashion company which promotes diversity, equality and personal style?
THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU…
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of task and customers in your role.
The job of an H&M agent comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your list of tasks includes:
• Handle all customer complaints with interest and care
• Feedback the customers’ opinions back to the rest of the organization
• Continuously improve our processes by trying new ways to work
• Guide the customer in the conversation
Who are we looking for?
You are able to work 2-3 back shifts 17.00-21.00 Mon- Friday per week and one 8 hour shift at the weekend.
You are able to start on one of the following start dates 13/07/2018 or 03/08/18 and you have the flexibility to work full time, Monday – Friday 8.15-16.30, for the first 4 weeks to facilitate your training.
• You are structured, accurate and precise in your work
• Take own initiative and you find information if you need it
• Are a team player but also comfortable working independently
• Can cope with high workload
• You possess strong written and spoken English skills
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.