- Contact: Michael Catania
Full Time permanent post, flexible hours possible by individual agreement.
Assist HR Director in provision of a compliant HR process to support delivery of company objectives.
- Ensuring corporate responsibility is part and parcel of HR’s strategy
- Ensuring sustainability through people management policies and practices
- Developing management capability and promoting organisational learning in corporate responsibility
- Ensuring alignment between the organisation’s values, culture and business activity
- Liaise with different departments and provide support for all levels of employee
- Ensuring compliance with UK employment legislation
- Deal with recruitment agencies on terms of business, rebates etc
- Construct Recruitment campaigns
- Finalise Offer letters and contracts
- Liaise with Recruiters to gather specifications and build recruitment records.
- Update website for roles
- Do initial interviews to assess compliance with role skills matrix.
- Prepared to act as deputy for manager from time to time, when line manager not available
- Complete and submit accurate time reporting sheets as required by company
- Engage with company coaching process Annual Appraisal and Continuing Professional
- Development (CPD) training process
- Comply with QMS and ISMS requirements
£8.51 per hour, G337, Kirkwall
£23,577 to £28,738 per annum, N/A, Glasgow
£9.97 to £10.28 per hour, Grade 1 Level 4, Hamilton