- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 271799
Case Reviewer - Pensions & Investments
Becoming a Case Reviewer:
Are you an experienced Case Handler with product knowledge in Pensions and Investments and looking to advance your career within a successful and growing organisation?
In an environment where quality is crucial to our success and our customers are at the heart of what we do, you will play a pivotal role in resolving customer's financial compensation claims. This is a superb opportunity for someone looking to advance their career. Not only that you'll be joining us at the start of an exciting new partnership and help to shape the operation for the future.
What you will do:
- Carry out a full review of the end to end processing of claims made to ensure consistent delivery of fair outcomes against the relevant policies and procedures
- Guarantee customer responses are accurate and reflect all aspects of the original claim
- Maintain an excellent quality of work exceeding production and quality targets
- Feedback on your findings and insight to case handlers, client and management
- Contribute to report production as required
- Work closely with all colleagues to identify trends and root causes or errors to contribute towards and continuously improved process
Your skills and experience will include:
- Case handling experience within a financial services environment is essential (preferably in Pensions & Investments, or Mortgages / PPI)
- Understanding of the organisations role within financial services and the underpinning regulations and policies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Analytical mind with the ability to analyse complex information
About Remediation Services
We are Capita Remediation Services, a leading partner in the UK's financial remediation market, drawing on 20 years of experience in the regulatory review space. We've worked with multiple clients in the financial services sector, supporting on every major regulatory review since 1998 to help them address essential remediation activities. By joining our dedicated team, you'll be helping make this journey as smooth and efficient as possible for both client and customer.
Remediation Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 27 days with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.