- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: R0022728
We are recruiting a number of Mechanical Technicians on an 18 month Fixed Term Contract in Glasgow, to work on Electrical and Mechanical assembly projects.
In this role you will work closely with existing team members, Work Cell Manager and Manufacturing Engineers in delivering the outputs from the relevant work cell as per the business requirements.
- Perform Manufacturing operations in accordance with the associated documentation provided to the quality standards expected in a timely and professional manner.
- Adhere to the defined Company processes when carrying out all tasks
- Input and support any continuous improvement actions being worked on within Industry
- Be able to detect any fault or non-compliance and if necessary raise the alert. In addition when able should contribute to diagnostics and the finding of the cause/root analysis
- Manage and record build configuration of product
- Use the company tools (IBS, Palma etc) when carrying out product assembly tasks
- Ability to assemble and test product to a high standard
- Ability to perform complex electrical operations involving wiring
- Experience in soldering is desirable
- To have an awareness / understanding of Manufacturing processes
- Focussed on meeting deadlines with good time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to work on own initiative when required
- The ability to work and contribute as a team player
- A basic level of PC skills
Experience in working within an Industrial / Engineering environment is essential.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 68,000 employees in 50 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.