The Highland Soap Company is hiring a whole new team to manage our upcoming shop in Oban, opening on the 14th July!
We at The Highland Soap Company are very proud of what we do. We are a small, local and family-owned business that manufactures organic and 100% natural skincare products, from soap to lotions, just outside Fort William. We care deeply about sourcing ethically produced ingredients, the importance of sustainability and making the best products we can.
We are hiring one full-time manager and two part-time shop assistants, for our new Oban shop.
We are looking to employ hard-working, confident people to make our new shop a success. This post will require the personality to engage pro-actively with customers, a friendly manner and the ability to quickly build trust.
We are looking for a shop manager to:
- Look after staff and build a happy work place
- Up-sell and have a keen eye on the commercial aspects
- Be a problem solver, independent and proud to run tight ship
Two sales assistants to:
- Convey our story, brand values and health benefits to customers
- Explain our products, ingredients and manufacturing process
- Finish the manufacturing process in between sales
- Ensure that stock is replenished (soap is quite heavy!)
- Have prior customer service experience
- Be friendly, engaging and able to work well in a team
- Be excited about the prospect of making our new shop a success
- Be interested in cosmetics, skincare and our products
If you are as passionate and excited about our brand as we are and committed to being part of The Highland Soap Company’s future, we’d love to hear from you.
Beyond the soap: we offer an enjoyable workplace with a small company vibe, a good wage, and more…
If you think you’re a great fit, please forward a copy of your CV along with a covering letter addressed to Emma Parton to .
Closing date for applications: Saturday, 30th June
Check us out:
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.