- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care, Adult Social Work, Child Care
- Location: G82
- £17,381 to £18,963 per annum, Grade 3 (37)
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: WDN01840
For some people the living tasks, which many of us take for granted can become very difficult. That’s why our home carers are so vital. They can assist with anything from personal care to assisting with meals to some domestic tasks and general support and guidance.
You are the kind of person who wants more out of your job. You know that by contributing to your community you will help other people stay part of it. So naturally you are very important to us. Bring all the right people skills – patience, enthusiasm, punctuality, compassion – and we will offer you the chance of a fulfilling career along with fantastic training opportunities.
We currently have a range of contracted hours posts and flexible work patterns available.
Please specify which weekly work pattern you wish to apply for on your application (under selected work pattern).
- Every Saturday and Sunday : 8am to 1pm or 8am to 2pm (10 or 12 hours)
- Every 2nd Saturday and Sunday : 8am to 2pm or 8am to 1pm (5 or 6 hours)
- Every 2nd Saturday and Sunday : 4pm to 7pm (3 hours)
- Every 2nd Saturday and Sunday evening : 5pm to 10pm (5 hours)
- Every Saturday and Sunday evening : 4pm to 8pm (8 hours)
- Every Saturday and Sunday evening : 4pm to 9pm (10 hours)
- Morning working 7 days over 14 days rota : 8am to 2pm (21 hours)
- Evening working 7 days over 14 days rota : 4pm to 9pm (17.5 hours)
- Evening working 7 days over 14 days rota : 4pm to 10pm (21 hours)
- Evening working 3 days over 14 days rota (set nights - Week 1 - Mon & Tues, Week 2 - Wed) :
4pm to 9pm (7.5 hours)
- Evening working 2 days over 7 rota : 4pm to 9pm (10 hours)
It is desirable that you hold a full UK driving license, although not essential to the role. Some of the shift patterns above will require a driver. If you have any questions regarding your application please call Care at Home on 01389 776498 and ask for Louise Crockett.
**These are part-time posts and the salary will be pro-rata to the number of hours worked.**Requirements
This post is considered as Regulated Work with Children under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 and as such membership with the PVG scheme is essential. Further details of this scheme can be found here.
Preferred applicants will be required to become members of the relevant PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer being made by West Dunbartonshire Council.
The employment for which you are applying is excepted from the provisions of section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Order 1975. Applicants are, therefore, not statutorily entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are "spent" under the provisions of the Act. In the event of employment any failure to disclose such convictions could result in dismissal or disciplinary action.The Individual
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.