- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Housekeeping, Waiting Staff
- Location: PH33 6RY
- Hours: Full Time Temporary
- Contact: Andrea Shaw
We are looking for staff (individuals or couples) who would enjoy a wide variety of work including general housekeeping and cleaning duties, laundry sorting, general tasks involved with the upkeep of the Lodge and help in the kitchen when required. Front of house service which includes reception (check in/out), waiting on tables during breakfast and evening meals and bar work may be undertaken subject to suitability and training.
The hotel is seasonal and we are looking for reliable, motivated staff, preferably with previous experience but this is not essential. Candidates must be fluent in English and have the right to work in the UK. You will be joining in the middle of a busy season and you must enjoy working as part of a team and have good communication skills and attention to detail.
The work will be based on a zero hours contract and will come to an end at the end of the season, end of October (although we will consider candidates who can commit to work until the end of September). Hours can be flexible based on your own availability as we are looking for people who are able to work early and/or late shifts. The position can be live in or out.
• Previous experience in a similar role is useful but not essential
• A good team player, naturally outgoing and sociable
• Flexibile in working hours, availability at evenings and weekends
• Excellent customer service skills
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.