- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: G4S/TP/3775123/122142
Do you want to be part of a leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions?
G4S is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
This role entails a trained, competent and skilled individual who performs front of house tasks.
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintaining security by following procedures; Issuing visitor / Temporary passes / maintaining a register / Resolving Project ID card issues / Confirming Access Control rights
- Answer and direct telephone enquires
- Office Admin work – Filling, scanning, photocopying, typing etc
- Welcoming all personnel to site in a warm, polite and friendly manner
- Providing refreshments for visitors & meetings where necessary
- Maintaining a diary and for all meeting rooms and cleanliness between meetings
- Ordering of office stationery as required
- Announcement of visitors to their authorised escort
- Acceptance of deliveries and notification to personnel
- Maintaining employee, department and project wide directories
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.