- Location: Kirkintilloch
- £30,037.80 to £34,782.60 per annum, Grade 8 SS35
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: EAD02337
East Dunbartonshire Council are looking to recruit a Change Adviser to support the successful delivery of a new Integrated Housing Management System. This will involve the development of a range of robust, automated processes to improve data quality and enhance customer service to support the Council’s wider transformation agenda.
The successful candidate will develop the system’s functionality to eliminate local and non-standard Housing systems and design self-service processes to improve the efficiency of internal and external processes to enhance the customer experience.
The successful candidate must have a broad knowledge of existing housing processes and systems to provide technical expertise and guidance to support the successful delivery of the project.
While seeking to continually improve integration, accessibility and efficiency of processes through information and data management, the successful candidate should consider procedural change to enhance service delivery, eliminate duplicate effort, streamline and simplify services to reduce costs and improve quality.
The post will involve working in partnership across the organisation to develop and consult upon underpinning project management principles, strategies, frameworks and policies to support the strategic direction and vision of the Council.
The successful candidate will support the team through delivery of a credible, consistent customer focused service through the awareness of Performance Indicators, corporate, service and team objectives.
Charter of Commitment
The following criteria applies to all roles within East Dunbartonshire Council where PVG/Disclosure checks are essential criteria
Where the post you are applying for is considered Regulated Work under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007, successful candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme Update check, prior to confirmation of employment being made by East Dunbartonshire Council.
Please note, successful candidates will be expected to meet the cost of the relevant check which will be deducted from the successful candidate’s first salary payment.
In specific circumstances the payment could be deducted in instalments from an employee’s wages following commencement of employment. Approval in such circumstances will be made by HR Services Lead.
Should an employee leave in advance of the payment being deducted, the full amount will be deducted from the employee’s final salary.
The criteria outlined above will apply to existing employees of East Dunbartonshire Council who apply for roles for which a PVG/Disclosure check is required.
The commitment by East Dunbartonshire Council to job applicants is as follows:
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.