- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/27192/36602
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Cleaning Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Direct the work of the Cleaning operators ensuring all areas are cleaned to the required standard
- Recruit, induct and develop Cleaning operators. This will include conducting annual performance and development reviews; conducting weekly team briefs and fortnightly 1:1 meetings as well as performance management
- Take responsibility for commercial contract compliance through conducting monthly audits.
- Establish a strong working relationship with the client to raise Sodexo’s profile and develop new business opportunities
- Enforce relevant statutory and company health and safety compliance on site, including maintenance of cleaning equipment, in order to develop a safety conscious culture
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team
- Ability to solve problems and implement appropriate
- Previous experience of working in standards driven/compliance environment
- Strong knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations
- Ability to prioritise and deploy resources effectively
- Previous experience of conducting audits and undertaking risk assessments
- Previous cleaning experience
- Client relationship experience
- Awareness of quality management systems e.g. ISO
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualification
- British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICS) qualified
- Knowledge of external cleaning developments and innovations
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.