- Strive and anticipate customer needs wherever possible, and to react to these to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure F&B is maintained according to Company brand standards
- Systems are in place and monitored
- Ensuring the very highest standards in friendly and efficient staff
- Recruitment, selection and training of staff
- Control and supervision of billing procedures
- Setting and fine-tuning of F&B procedures
- To ensure the implementation and monitoring of brand standards and service levels are achieved in all areas
- Monitor and control departmental costs and controls
- Managing and implementing local and departmental product/service knowledge to maximise sales
- Assist in compliance of company procedures.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with other team members.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation.
- Accountability of self-development through learning and development initiatives in order to achieve business goals
Full Job Description available upon request
Live in Available at a cost
You will have a keen interest in hospitality and a great personality to share your passion for the industry, in delivering service with a smile and be hands on with the passion to go that extra mile for our customers and maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values as follows:
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Trustworthy and reliable
- It would be an advantage in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar management position would be an advantage
- Performance Driven
- (Qualifications appropriate to the position)
Salary Depending on Experience
If you are interested in the above role please apply by forwarding your current CV together with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the position.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.