- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/58544/36971
We currently have an opportunity for an Archives Administrator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To provide and maintain an archive and retrieval service for the Montrose site.
- Ensure the archive service provided matches GSK business requirements, ensuring compliance with GSK Corporate and Local Standards and Procedures.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the site Archive activities
- Ensure that GxP documents are received and processed into the Archives in an efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of Archive electronic records systems.
- To be aware of and understand appropriate commitments/requirements of the GSK Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure documents retained within the Archives are securely stored and easily retrievable in accordance with site and global archiving procedures.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures are followed and where necessary bring to the attention of the Sodexo General Manager any relevant updates that may be required to reflect any changes in ways of working etc.
- To take action to rectify or report deviations from Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or the QMS
- Seek ways to improve ways of working and enhance effectiveness of service provided.
- Liaise with site documentation champion as required to resolve archive retention issues
The Ideal Candidate
- Driving Licence
- Administration/I.T. Qualification
- Computer literate – must be experienced in MS Office packages with particular emphasis on Excel and Access.
- Competent in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Detailed knowledge of GSK document retention related documentation.
- Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Regulatory Compliance.
- Good business knowledge.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures accurately.
- Numerate, methodical, logical.
- Ability to work accurately with databases.
- Must be a good organiser and be able to work in a highly regulated environment.
- Must be flexible in approach whilst ensuring that all relevant standards are adhered to.
- There is a manual handling element to this role therefore the incumbent must be physically fit.
- Understanding of document management principles, and demonstrable document management skills.
- Knowledge of auditing principles and practices.
We are looking for an Archive Team Lead to run the department, and manage the small archive team. The hours are 8am-4pm, Monday- Friday.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support exforces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.