- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Location: Inverness
- From £8.86 per hour, Sleepover allowance if applicable
- Hours: Part Time Casual
- Contact: Ypeople Recruitment
- Reference: CSW
Casual Support Worker (Multiple posts)
Highland Aftercare, Inverness
Salary: £8.86 per hour. Sleepover allowance of £8.37 per hour (if applicable).
Closing date: Monday 8 October 2018
How you will make a difference:
- Actively practicing person centred planning and unconditional positive regard.
- Assist Level 1 Support Workers in facilitating key work meetings and developing life skills with service users (including involvement in meaningful activities, budgeting, shopping, cooking etc.)
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s core values
- Educated to SVQ level 2 H&SC or HNC or equivalent (or willingness to work towards)
- Understanding of issues surrounding young people transitioning from care into adults
- Experience of work with vulnerable service users
How we will support you:
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 6 weeks (pro-rata) per year.
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training)
This post is exempt under the terms of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2003 and will be subject to a PVG Disclosure Check. The cost of a PVG check will be attributed to the successful candidate.
Ypeople is a charity committed to equal opportunity.
Ypeople is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland with Company Number SC394447 and is a registered Charity with Charity Number SCO17093, with its registered office at the Ypeople Building, 15 Dava Street, Glasgow, G51 2JA.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.