- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 280110
Becoming a 24/7 Service Desk Analyst with Capita IT Services
This is great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team. The role offers opportunity to further develop your skills and also gives a great chance of progression in your career if this is something you desire.
What you will do:
- Be the first point of contact for our customers when they log a fault via the phone or email.
- Log incoming faults on our system (BMC SDE Call Management Software), carry out initial diagnostics and look to resolve 95+% of all faults and requests.
- Work within strict SLA's to provide our customers with a timely resolution.
- Ensure all support requests are up to date and in hand at the end of each shift, handing over any outstanding issues to shift staff.
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of the fault and the system is kept updated regularly
- Configure and troubleshoot faults on our Switches, routers, Dslams and modems (Cisco, Alcatel, Adtran, Actelis, HP, Extreme, Zhone)
- Log and manage circuit faults (ADSL, SDSL, Ethernet, NGA, MPF, SMPF) on our third party suppliers systems.
- Liaise with 3rd party engineers/SMC's on the phone to work towards fault resolution
- Provide support and carry out remote configurations and link checks for our field engineers
- Actively monitor the networks using our network monitoring system Solarwinds
Your experience will include:
About Capita IT Services
Capita Networking Solutions are part of our IT Services business, and we specialise on connecting businesses worldwide. We're the UK's leading network integrator and joining us you'll build, integrate and manage some of the most advanced networks and ISP services for our clients. We have an unparalleled track record in delivering and supporting complex connectivity requirements across Wide Area Networks (WAN), Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wireless technologies, and we excel at delivering voice network services, unified communications and collaboration services.
Capita IT Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact [recruiter contact details] for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.