Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car - a business that's grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit a Customer Assistance Representative to join our newest branch in Edinburgh.
This is an entry level role that offers great progression through training and development. The role will involve dealing with customers and accounts over the phone and completing administrative duties. We are looking for an individual with an excellent and professional phone manner, and willing to work hard in a fast paced environment. In return we will offer a competitive salary & an opportunity to progress with the largest global vehicle rental company.
This is a full time position working 42 hours per week Monday - Friday with every other Saturday morning and the successful candidate will be based at: 1 Drovers Road, Broxburn, EH52 5ND.
Applicants requiring flexible working may also be considered for this position.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for 11 consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
- To assume responsibility for a portfolio of customers including taking vehicle reservations; ensuring that the reservation is completed to the customer's satisfaction and handling any problems during or after the rental.
- To assist with the day-to day running of the rental desk, undertaking any sales or administrative related activity which may include the below:
- To expedite and follow through vehicle damage re charges, rate queries and credit notes with nominated customers, whilst maintaining and developing customer confidence.
- To prospect potential new business through telesales enquiries to potential new customers and to liaise regularly, and participate as required in meetings, with nominated customers.
- To adopt a dynamic selling approach, ensuring that the maximum number of new opportunities are exploited and converted.
- To maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with Company requirements and procedures.
- To ensure invoicing is accurately and promptly undertaken to minimise any potential dispute and optimise cash flow
- To raise rental agreements and terminations and ensure daily completion of utilisation figures
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Must have great Customer Service skills
- Must be organised and proactive
- Must be an effective communicator with good telephone manner
- Full UK Driving Licence with the ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.