- Sector: Transport, Logistics and Distribution
- Location: Glasgow
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 8172
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join our team in Glasgow.
The salary for this position is £20,000 per annum (rising to £22,000 after the 6 month probation period) and this is a full time position (38 hours per week)
As a payroll administrator you'll process all staff data changes and payment inputs to the payroll system to ensure weekly and monthly payrolls are run accurately and on time.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of payroll system implementing necessary changes regarding personnel information
- Maintain local knowledge in respect of each payroll
- Keep accurate records for Tax Office and Auditing purposes
- Check all payments are correct
- Produce pay slips for each individual
- Process all documentation relating to new starters and leavers including issuing of P45 certificates and other associated tax forms
- Investigate and resolve any employee query relating to remuneration
- Produce regular reporting information as required by various departments
- Prepare statutory information for readiness of reporting by Payroll Manager
- Liaise with HR and Operation Team
You will possess the following skills, and experience:
- Experience of dealing with all levels within a business
- Strong interpersonal skills, being sympathetic but still achieving delivery of standards
- Numerate with analytical skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good pc skills including MS office, ideally including: Excel and Word
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Be committed to excellence in customer service
- Committed to organisational confidentiality
Once you've completed your probation period, you'll enjoy fantastic benefits:
- Free travel - On our buses
- First Xclusives - Discounts on First UK rail and bus and over 3,000 offers on goods and services for you, your family and friends
- Share in our success – Buy discounted shares in First
- Pension – You'll automatically join our scheme and start building a pension pot
- Free life assurance – For all members of our pension scheme.
Interested? Fill in an application form and apply!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.