- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05LWP
Looking to join an award winning in-house recruitment team as an In-House Recruiter in our Glasgow office based at the Hilton Glasgow, and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We are 20 Recruitment Specialists, supporting all Hilton hotels across the UK and Ireland with centralised offices in London and Glasgow. Awarded in 2017 the In-House Recruitment Team by Caterer.com People Awards and Best Recruitment Initiative by Springboard, this is not just a job – we offer you an opportunity to work in a team of champions with a real family feeling built on positivity, trust and fun.
Why join us as an In-House Recruiter
• It's your world– Your next role could be an Operational or Specialist Recruitment Consultant, or working in our Corporate Office in Watford or any other Recruitment Operations Centre across the world
• Personal Development programmes through Hilton University
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Fun activities throughout the year
What will I be doing?
We believe in searching for the best possible talent, creating a great experience for our candidates, whilst providing a fantastic recruitment service to all our Hiring Managers.
The work is varied from organising assessment centres and recruitment open days to telephone interviewing shortlisted candidates to attending recruitment fairs; or to working with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry.
This is a great opportunity for a Resourcer or Junior Recruiter with circa 1 year experience and currently working for a recruitment agency, looking to move into in-house recruitment or an experienced supervisor or assistant manager working in hotel operations interested in a career in recruitment.
What are we looking for?
• A passion for people and recruitment
• Someone who enjoys working as part of a team with a positive attitude
• Can demonstrate creativity and think outside-the-box
• Highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
• Outstanding administration and organisational skills
• Desirable is experience with Taleo or a similar ATS
To apply for this role
• We are looking for an as soon as possible start and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for a competency based interview
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Check Out Similar Jobs
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.