- Sector: Retail
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 2018-258448
Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car - a business that's grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are excited to announce an opening for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Accounting team at our Flex-E-Rent head office in Shrewsbury on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for scanning, registering and posting all supplier invoices. Reconciling supplier statements and ensuring suppliers are paid within appropriate time scales and within relevant payment terms. Our accounts team is expanding in-line with the business needs so this opportunity is ideal for someone looking to start their career in finance and gain some experience.
This is a full time position working 37.5hrs per week Monday - Friday 9:00-17:00. We will also consider applicants looking for flexible hours to fit in around childcare or careers responsibilities providing this is stated on your application.
- Scan and register invoices.
- Ensure all invoices are received, approved and processed.
- Match invoices/credits to purchase orders.
- Follow up disputed invoices with suppliers and ensure disputes are resolved in the best interests of Enterprise Flex-E-Rent.
- Ensure payments are made to suppliers only after obtaining correct authorisation.
- Ensure all outstanding invoices are processed before purchase ledger close down dates.
- Opening of supplier accounts.
- Ensuring that the supplier accounts held on our system are updated correctly and all bank details, company names and addresses are current.
- Make BACs payments to suppliers.
- Check and reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- File statements.
- Process staff expenses.
- Process petty cash.
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A full UK driving licence is preferred but not essential.
- Accounting experience is not essential however an interest in the area would be beneficial.