- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 000548
Job purpose summary
To efficiently manage the day to day administration of an allocated group of clients' group risk insurance policies with particular emphasis on the development data and management of groups or sub groups be they SME, Affinity or Consumer.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Key activities will include client relationship management with support as appropriate, analysing data, renewing , re-broking and reviewing group risk schemes as required in line with legislative changes and clients needs
- Management of allocated SME client portfolio
- Execution of the terms of any special arrangement in place with specified insurers. This may involve exclusive responsibility for elements of any such special arrangement
- Incorporating and ensuring adherence to the companies Conduct Risk principles
- Ensure suitability & uniformity of approach in technical and team processes
- Coordinate communications and approaches across the client portfolio including Healthcare and Online team involvement.
- Completion of all mandatory compliance training
Due to the changing nature of the business, the job holder may from time to time be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within their capabilities.
Skills, abilities & personal qualities
- Have a good knowledge of Excel and Word shown by being able to use spreadsheets and create/format Word documents and template reports. You should be able to formulate/ manipulate to a high standard of accuracy and, over time, speed.
- Once trained, be able to use back office systems, AO/Volume/ Gladis following company procedures in recording incomes, client details and policy information.
- Display good attention to detail. Be methodical when following processes
- Work well as a team member and across the Practice to all levels of seniority.
- Desire to self develop and embrace “continual learning” across all areas.
- Organisation & Time management - Conscientious, orderly and disciplined.
- Motivated - with a strong desire to learn more detail of the Risk and PMI industries.
- Innovative - Bring fresh ideas to the role on an ongoing basis
- Always acts professionally and with integrity, focusing on best client outcome
Desirable but not essential:
- Demonstrate a good basic knowledge of the Group Risk market, insurers, products and legislative regulations
- Have knowledge of other products outside the SME market to include basic DB/DC pensions and their interaction with Group Risk , Trust knowledge (including registration), Healthcare
Training, education & qualification
GR1 Required within 6 months if not already passed upon employment with PSHP
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.