- Sector: Construction, Trades and Property
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: pqkhf
The successful candidate will be working across a range of ICT projects ranging from the simple to the complex, developing software/solutions and integrations using an agile delivery methodology. Applicants will ideally have at least five years’ commercial knowledge and experience in .Net Full Stack Development and have the following:
• Knowledge of methodologies, design patterns and enterprise architecture including SOLID, CQRS and DDD
• Proficiency in Web API, REST and Web UI frameworks including Angular 2+ and Typescript
• Proficiency in TDD, BDD and Unit testing frameworks such as N Unit, MS Test and Specflow
• Proficiency in RDBMS Design, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, DDL and DML
• Proficiency in Visual Studio, TFS, GIT and Nuget
• Experience in Agile practices
The following knowledge will be desirable:
• Redux and Redis Cache
• Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), GIT and CI/CD
• Microsoft Azure, and API Services
• Mobile technology and systems including Android and iOS
This is an excellent opportunity for a .Net Developer to join us at an exciting time as we seek to grow our business building on our remarkable heritage. This role will involve occasional travel. We offer an excellent package commensurate with experience and expertise.
Sir Robert McAlpine is an equal opportunities employer.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.