About the role
With customers at the heart of everything we do, the festive season is especially important for us to make sure they have their best ever Christmas shopping experience.
Festive roles are a great way to be part of the Tesco team. With part time, temporary roles available across the
UK, we offer a variety of different shift patterns, making sure this role fits around your lifestyle.
Please note you have to be over the age of 18 to apply for this role.
You will be responsible for
- Being passionate about service and want to help to give our customers their best Christmas ever
- Wanting to be part of a team that work together to serve customers a little better every day
- Thriving on customer interaction and want to go the extra mile
- Having an interest in learning new skills and build your retail knowledge
You will need
To be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers their best ever Christmas shopping experience.
To be able to serve Britain’s customers a little better every day, we need someone who can:
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
We're the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering a great shopping experience. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for our customers.
We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunities. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers.