- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 281994
Becoming a Service Operations Analyst with HR Solutions:
Working as part of the business support team of HR Solutions which delivers HR & Payroll outsourcing services to both public and private sector clients, this role is a key enabler for operational success and will support the efficient and effective delivery of operational goals.
What you will do:
- Identify the irregularities in business operations and standards designs with a view to improving and removing
- Responsible for ensuring that sites comply with the stipulated principles and standards.
- Actively monitor and audit overall operational performance and identify areas for improvement and encourage an innovative approach to service provision
- Work with team leaders and MI analyst to identify areas of improvement and change to support improved customer experience.
- Analysis of service issues/failures and implementing solutions which take appropriate corrective action to minimise risk of re-occurrence
- Creating tools to support team leaders and administrators to deliver an improved service
Your experience will include:
- Experience in monitoring, collating and preparing MI data and analysis
- Experience working in a LEAN Six Sigma environment
- Experience of process definition; management and governance
- Experience of building and implementing business controls
- Experience of process re-engineering and service improvement
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.