- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 2018-259492
With an annual turnover of $22.3 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide, Enterprise Holdings - owner and operator of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental - is a company that's grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to provide high level support at board level, based at our European Headquarters in Egham, Surrey.
You will be organising their complex outlook calendars and emails which cover international time zones. They also require all levels of travel arrangements such as trains, car rentals, flights, hotels etc within Europe and internationally as wells as coordinating their attendance at multiple events. You will also provide ad-hoc administration support to their wider teams.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, able to juggle multiple tasks and have an exceptional eye for detail. You will also need to be able to communicate and network with internal and external stakeholders on all levels.
Whats in it for you? The opportunity to join a family owned company with great benefits and a new and professional work environment.
If this sounds the perfect role for you, please hit the apply button today!
- Coordinate complex diaries and book all aspects of international travel
- Diary management for the managers that is subject to change at short notice
- Email/Inbox management
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls and events for the team
- Arranging meeting facilities, audio/visual equipment, catering or any other special requests
- Responsible for creating presentations, reports, detailed agendas and other business correspondence, as needed
- Process expenses for the team
- Additional administrative duties & special request as required
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant is desirable
- Experience in diary/calendar management
- Must be an intermediate or above user of Microsoft Office products including Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Successful candidate must have a full, clean driving licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to working autonomously or alongside a team
- Attention to detail for accuracy in performing various tasks with multiple interruptions
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritise and juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Proven ability to work well with people and in a team environment
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: Competitive
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It's not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we're all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Personal Assistants.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.