- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05INX
About Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Currently under construction, ournew build Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport, adjacent to Edinburgh InternationalAirport is scheduled to make its' debut at the beginning of 2019. This 240 bedroom property is 6-storey, &includes public areas, contemporary reception area, stylish bar & anadjoining car park, giving a whole new experience to our Guests travelling inand out of Scotland's busiest airport.
About Hampton by Hilton
High-quality accommodations and amenities, such ascomplimentary Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, digital key and On The RunTMbreakfast bags, contribute to Hampton by Hilton ranking as a leader in itssegment. Hampton by Hilton Team Members deliver friendly, authentic, caring andthoughtful service defined as Hamptonality. Each Hampton by Hilton hotel offerscomplete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton Guarantee®. For moreinformation about Hampton by Hilton, visit or , and connecton , , and .
What are we looking for?
Hamptonality. We make Hamptonality our own. We bring our own individual strengths and irresistible personalities to work. We findour own ways to deliver on our brand values. It's a FACT that the worldneeds more people who are friendly, authentic, caring and thoughtful.
In addition to this, ourMaintenance Supervisor will be responsible for all maintenance issues withinthe hotel, daily maintenance checks, and repairing mechanical equipment toensure a snag free, flawless Guest and Team Member experience. You'll also be required to coordinate projectsand develop emergency & contingency programs. Some of the more specifics of the role include…
- Responsible for maintenance issues within the hotel
- Perform daily checks around the hotel
- Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
- Implement, monitor and direct all emergency programs
- Implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to positively impact on our environment & minimize expenses
- Oversee general contractors and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed, effectively
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for the safety & security of the hotel
- Ensure monthly safety inspections take place and Team Members are trained accordingly
Key skills &relevant qualifications?
A Maintenance Supervisor serving Hamptonby Hilton Edinburgh Airport is always working on behalf of our Guests andworking with other Team Members. Tosuccessfully fill this role, we'll need the attitude, skills, and values thatfollow...
Advancedknowledge of building management/engineering
Good communication skills
Committedto delivering a high level of customer service
Flexibilityto respond to a range of different work situations
Abilityto work under pressure
Abilityto work on their own
Previous buildingmaintenance experience in a supervisory/management role
- Recognisedvocational qualifications in engineering or similar field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed tohelping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achievethis...
BODY- We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, lifeassurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We Are Hilton, We Are Hospitality!
In line with the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Contract - Permanent, 39hrs per week (5 shifts over 7 days)
Salary - £22k per annum + Hilton perks & benefits, uniform & meals on duty.
Check Out Similar Jobs