- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Visitor Services Management
- Location: EH288TB
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT05L1R
About Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Currently under construction, ournew build Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport, adjacent to EdinburghInternational Airport is scheduled to make its' debut at the beginning of2019. This 240 bedroom property is6-storey, & includes public areas, contemporary reception area, stylish bar& an adjoining car park, giving a whole new experience to our Gueststravelling in and out of Scotland's busiest airport.
About Hampton by Hilton
High-quality accommodations and amenities, such ascomplimentary Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, digital key and On The RunTMbreakfast bags, contribute to Hampton by Hilton ranking as a leader in itssegment. Hampton by Hilton Team Members deliver friendly, authentic, caring andthoughtful service defined as Hamptonality. Each Hampton by Hilton hotel offerscomplete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton Guarantee®. For moreinformation about Hampton by Hilton, visit or , and connect on , , and .
What are we looking for?
Hamptonality. We make Hamptonality our own. We bring our own individual strengths and irresistible personalities to work. We findour own ways to deliver on our brand values. It's a FACT that the worldneeds more people who are friendly, authentic, caring and thoughtful.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Supervisor, you will oversee the Guest Service Team, providing services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out, food & drink orders, general hotel services & audits, as required. A Guest Service Supervisor truly influences the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure drinks orders & food orders are taken properly & served to standards
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
Guest Service Supervisors serving Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow...
- Previous experience in a hotel reception/food & beverage (or both!) supervisory level position
- Friendly, authentic, caring & thoughtful attitude and super communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a exceptional level of service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
What willit be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed tohelping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - Webuild a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dentalinsurance & eye care
MIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
In line with the Asylum andImmigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to liveand work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Contract– Permanent, 39 hrs per week (5 shifts over 7 days)
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require allapplicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Check Out Similar Jobs