- Location: Newtown Saint Boswells
- £13,073.20 to £13,638.90 per annum, Grade 1C
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: SBO02794
Hourly Rate: £7.16 - £7.47*
Salary: £13,073.19 - £13,638.94 pro rata per annum
Contract Duration: Relief/Casual
* Scottish Local Government Living Wage Allowance of £8.51 applies to this post
Please note the location for this post is in the Hawick area.
To assist the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO), in the preparation of an accurate register of electors, by visiting households in the Scottish Borders area.Essential
Basic literacy and numeracy
A current driving licence and use of a vehicle is an essential requirement of this post.
* If you have a disability which precludes you from holding a drivers licence, Scottish Borders Council will take into account its responsibility to make reasonable adjustments to allow for your disability. Should it be possible to make such an adjustment in order that you can undertake the travel responsibilities of the post, this will be taken into account in consideration for this role.
Informal enquiries can be made to Christel Kerr Christel.Kerr@scotborders.gov.uk or Tel: 01835 825 100
Scottish Borders Council is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. In particular from candidates who assess themselves as having a disability, under the Disability Confident Employer scheme this guarantees an interview to those individuals who meet the essential criteria of the post. All appointments will be made on merit.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk