- Location: Falkirk
- £43,074 per annum, PRINCIPAL TEACHER 3
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: FLK04350
Teaching in Graeme High School is more than just a job – it demands a shared commitment to support young people to be successful by creating the best learning environment and providing the best possible personal support for all of those in our care. Committed, caring and ambitious school leaders make the difference in terms of ‘getting it right for every child’, closing the attainment gap and supporting young people to secure positive and sustained destinations.
The Graeme High School motto is ‘Fain to Serve’ and our vision is to break down barriers, include all and deliver opportunities to develop potential, widen horizons and build positive futures. At the heart of this is a nurturing environment in which rights are respected. Our school aims, developed by our pupils in support of our Rights Respecting Schools status are:
• Ensure everybody is equal, treated fairly and has access to the same opportunities to enable everyone to reach their potential.
• Ensure that the physical and mental wellbeing of all pupils and staff is at the centre of all of our decisions.
• Encourage full participation in all aspects of school life to help pupils to not only attain but excel.
• Give everyone in our school community an opportunity to express their opinions and have their voice heard.
Our school has a very positive ethos and welcoming environment where pupils, staff, parents/carers, and partners are valued. Our staff are highly motivated and committed to providing the very best outcomes for pupils and continuously seeking ways to improve.
The National Improvement Framework is intended to bring about transformational change that will improve outcomes for pupils, no matter where or how learning takes place. Essential to this will be the development of opportunities that provide new and innovative ways of learning in partnership with colleagues within and out with the school and its community.
Every pupil has a right to develop skills for learning, life and work and this is an exciting opportunity to provide vision, leadership and delivery of programmes and interventions in support of this.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to gain/maintain PVG Scheme membership.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.