- Location: Grangemouth
- £21,665 to £23,980 per annum, SJC - F
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: FLK04349
Falkirk Council is seeking to recruit Inclusion Support Workers who are highly skilled practitioners, committed to delivering the very best experiences for our children and young people.
The key policy document for Falkirk schools is Learning to Achieve. This was co-created by headteachers, teachers, early years practitioners, support staff, parents/carers, pupils and other partners. It sets out clearly our aims for all learners.
Successful applicants will have:
• Prior experience and or qualifications at SVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
• Be able to demonstrate that they possess the commitment, knowledge and skills outlined in SSSC code of Practice.
Successful applicants who progress to the next stage of the recruitment process will be invited to attend:
• A formal interview, focussing on your knowledge of GIRFEC and social/emotional needs.
• Recruitment Request Details
Applicants are encouraged to be explicit in detailing their skills, experience and attributes that they can bring to this post
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to gain/maintain PVG scheme membership.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk