- Contact: Lyn Haemmerle
- Reference: 2018/2
· Increase awareness of energy efficiency & behaviour change
· Assist tenants to achieve affordable warmth
· Help tenants understand what actions they can take to reduce energy use
· Provide advice and support to reduce fuel bills
· Assist tenants to switch energy providers
· Identify, vulnerable and/or fuel poor tenants and give assistance to reduce bills.
· Efficient use of heating and water heating systems
· Electrical appliance running costs/energy use and provide energy monitors.
· Meter reading assistance/advice
· Budget methods and advocacy to help clear debt.
· Support to access the Warm Home Discount and referral to other agencies if required.
· Produce case studies for inclusion in newsletters and leaflets.
Liaise and provide reports on progress with the Project Manager regularly by meetings, email, phone and text.
At all times be enthusiastic and encouraging about the value and benefit of making behaviour changes to reduce energy use.
Other associated project duties as and when required.
Hours and terms
Part time 16 hrs per week commencing in November/December 2018 and finishing on 31st March 2019.
All of the responsibilities outlined will be reviewed and modified as necessary through consultation with the Project Manager.
All training and equipment required will be provided by Fyne Homes. Advisors will be trained to achieve the Energy Awareness, City & Guilds Qualification.
Salary: Living wage £8.75/hour plus travel expenses (if required and subject to prior approval)
Location: Based at Fyne Homes offices in Campbeltown
For more information and an application pack contact:
Fyne Homes on 0345 607 7117
Closing date for applications is noon on Monday 29th October 2018
Interviews will be held on Thursday 1st November 2018.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Good general education
Prepared to undertake training as required
Experience of working within a team, as well as using own initiative
Delivering front line customer focused service to general public
Experience of working with people with a wide range of backgrounds
Experience of compiling and keeping accurate records and managing data.
Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
Awareness of energy and fuel poverty issues
Self motivated and able to work unsupervised and to prioritise work schedule
Efficient and reliable and the ability to remain calm and focussed on the job.
Ability to plan workload and effective use of time
Pleasant and friendly disposition, particularly in difficult situations
Ability to communicate effectively and politely
Discreet and tactful with an appreciation and commitment to confidentiality
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.