- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Chefs and Cooks
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £20,000 per annum, Pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll work across all sections of kitchen. Supporting our team of chefs, your passion and enthusiasm to learn will ensure we continue to provide the exceptional experience to all our guests.
What we need from you:
- Passion – for Scottish produce
- Willingness – a desire to learn and work in hospitality
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – We'll provide uniform
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.