- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Food and Drink Management, Restaurant Management
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £30,000 per annum, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll lead our food and beverage teams. Your personality and passion will encourage a strong team spirit, making sure everyone has the training and skills they need to create outstanding, unique guest experiences.
You’ll be hands-on and bring your own style to the role. You’ll put the customer at the heart of every decision, at the same time finding creative ways boost revenue.
What we need from you:
- Operational and Management experience - in high volume food and drink roles
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Passion – a love of Scottish produce and an eye for detail
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
As a member of our Management Team you’ll also have the opportunity to join our Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – distinctively Scottish, yet stunningly modern - we’ll kit you out with everything you need
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban.
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.