- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Food and Drink Management
- Location: Glencoe
- Up to £20,592 per annum, live-in available, pension
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sandra Milne
You’ll support our Food and Beverage Manager. Your personality and passion will encourage a strong team spirit, making sure everyone creates outstanding, unique guest experiences.
You’ll lead by example and be able to motivate and organise the team.
You’ll be hands-on and put the customer at the heart of every decision, at the same time find creative ways to boost revenue on food and drinks.
What we need from you:
- Food and Beverage experience - this might be the next step you’re looking for
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Passion – a love of Scottish produce and an eye for detail
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
- Development / Career progression – we’re committed to developing our people and will provide training opportunities to help you progress your career in hospitality
As a member of our Management Team you’ll also have the opportunity to join our Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Great benefits – including pension, leisure membership, and discounts on food and hotel stays
- Live-in accommodation available – in one of the world’s most stunning locations
- Uniform – distinctively Scottish, yet stunningly modern - we’ll kit you out with everything you need
We’ll supply regular transport for our team members who work shifts.
We’re only a 40 minute drive from Fort William and 1 hour from Oban
For those wanting to use public transport, you can catch a bus just five minutes from the Hotel. Buses also go from here to Glasgow/Edinburgh or North through the Highlands to Inverness – a couple of hours either way. There’s up to eight a day in summer and a few less in winter so good for getting away on your days off.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.